The Department of Anthropology main office will be open during normal business hours with limited staff through the fall semester.
Students, please check Canvas for your instructor’s contact information and individual office hours and details. If you need to add or drop a class, please use our new online Add/Drop Form.
Additional Safety Measures
- Face coverings are required to be worn by every person entering the building. Please knock before entering offices to allow others working to put on face coverings.
- Make an appointment, when possible. Please consider virtual office hours or other ways to digitally communicate.
- Practice social distancing. Stay at least six feet apart from others. Follow all signage related to social distancing, particularly in common areas, elevators, hallways, etc.
- Please adhere to one-way directional signage in hallways.
- Clean and disinfect commonly touched surfaces when finished.
- Frequently wash hands for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer located throughout the building.
- Everyone entering the building is required to complete the daily self-check form: