Professor Emeritus; Distinguished Professor of Humanities
Historic Archaeology and Historic Architecture of East Tennessee, Cave Archaeology of the Southeastern US, Prehistoric Rock Art
- Ph.D. 1970, Anthropology, Indiana University
- M.A. 1961, Anthropology, Indiana University
- B.A. 1959, Anthropology, Indiana University
- Faulkner, C.H. (editor) 1996. Rock Art of the Eastern Woodlands. ARARA Occasional Paper No. 2.
- Faulkner, C.H. (editor) 1986. The Prehistoric Native American Art of Mud Glyph Cave. The University of Tennessee Press.
- Faulkner, C.H. and M.C.R. McCollough (eds.) 1974-1978. 8 Volumes reporting the Normandy Reservoir Salvage Project. University of Tennessee, Department of Anthropology, Report of Investigations.
- Faulkner, C.H. 1972. The Lake Prehistoric Occupation of Northwestern Indiana: A Study of the Upper Mississippi Cultures of the Kankakee Valley. Indiana Historic Society, Prehistory Research Series 5(1)
- Faulkner, C.H. 1965. The Old Stone Fort: Exploring an Archaeological Mystery. The University of Tennessee Press.