Skip to content Skip to main navigation Report an accessibility issue

Concerns or Complaints

If you would like to register a concern or a complaint about a particular case of harassment, discrimination, or mistreatment, please contact your advisor, the Department Head (Dr. Barbara Heath at, or UTK’s Office of Ombuds Services.

Additionally, you can contact the Office of Investigation and Resolution (, which “receives, assesses, and investigates and/or otherwise resolves reports of violations of university policy in a prompt, thorough, and impartial manner.”